Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Flying By to Say Happy Birthday

 
I cannot believe I forgot to post this card.  Remember my Persian New Year's card?  March 21, the first day of Spring and the Persian New Year, also happens to be my partner's birthday.  He works on helicopters which I did not have but a plane is close enough.  It's also okay that it's a jet versus a whatchamacallit plane that would actually be trailing a banner.  Picky, picky!  ;-)

The Details:  PTI white cardstock, designer paper scraps, Darice embossing folder, Memory Box cityscape die, MFT airplane die, Lawn Fawn flying by sentiment, Hero Arts Operation Write Home interior sentiment, Memento Tuxedo Black, chipboard

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday w/o Topping, Alphabet Challenge D for Diecuts, Without Words For Gentlemen Only  

Update:  I  missed the Simon Says Birthday challenge--poo--so took out of my list above

6 comments:

  1. Well what a fun card with the city scale and all those clouds in the sky! Great birthday card! Thank you for sharing it on STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Love the skyline and the fabulous clouds. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card! I love the cityscape against the cloudy sky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning male card toni.your design is brilliant.thanks for joining us at Without Words D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!