Friday, March 6, 2015

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Take 2

Here's my second, and last minute, entry into the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog HopA little bit of Copic coloring and lots of layers well outside my norm left me a card I really like. 

Also, I airbrushed around the mug with Copic BG11 and the Master Airbrush compressor I got at Xmas.  I was prepared to have to buy couplers and who knows what all else to get the Copic gun and the compressor to play nice but it fit together from day 1.  Woo hoo!  I'd highly recommend this compressor.  It's compact and nearly silent which was a must for me.  Plus, it's so much more economical than those little air cans that last a lot less than you think they will, trust me.

The Details:  Impression Obsession Smell the Coffee stamp, Copic BG11, BG13, Y11, Y15, Y19, YR07, DCWV Cafe Mediterranean paper stack, Recollections 110lb cream card stock base, hemp twine, Glossy Accents, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Lawn Fawn Tag You're It die, Memento Tuxedo Black

I'm also entering this in Simon Says Girly

33 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, that coffee mug is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in the fun♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and fancy...what a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love that fancy cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love that cup image and how you colored it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the papers, the tag and stunning cup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that beautiful coffee cup! You colored it so pretty! And all those tags on your card are so sweet pl.us the background paper is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your snazzy coffee cup! Very pretty! Great card with the triple tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I need a cup like that! It's soooo cool! Love your triple tag on that fabulous designer paper. Wonderful card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I loVe your sweet card. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job on the coloring! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring, awesome patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a great card and I love that coffeemug.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous coffee mug and beautiful coloring! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me gusta mucho esta copa tan pintoresca!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Toni, love that mug! Say hi to Frankie for me, I am sure he's being helpful today! Loved visiting your blog, see you at the next hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that stamp, you colored it perfectly. Thanks for the tip on the airbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous mug! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that mug is so pretty! I would love a set ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card! Such lovely coloring! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!