Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Joy

My kid sis stamped this super cute image to color last year when I visited (I think that was September--wow!).  I wish I could remember what the card stock is because it took the color really well but is way thicker than my 80lb stuff.  I mixed up my usual style by adding plaid paper to the background.  That paper is at least a year old too.  Ever so slowly reducing the piles!


The Details:  House Mouse Candy Joy, Copics, Hammermill 80lb digital color copy cardstock, Doodlebug enamel dots, Simon Says stitched rectangle die

I'm entering this in Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #55 Anything Goes, Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Country Christmas, Holly Jolly Use a Die, Darnell's NBUS #5




13 comments:

  1. Super cute. The plaid paper is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, thanks for sharing with us a CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your card, the image and the overall design! What a fun, happy card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS! I love that patterned paper you used and of course that adorable image. Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that, the image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured and such a cute image. Thanks for joining in on the NBUS challenge. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never get enough of these hose mousies. Love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get enough of these hose mousies. Love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great, happy card. Beautifully colored. Love these mice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! great coloring! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore plaid, especially a Christmas plaid and I think it really works for your festive and fun HM image! It's adorable, Toni!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it a great accomplishment to use up stuff you already have? Love it when it comes together like this to make a super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!