Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Happy Birthday, Miss Lisa!


Today we are celebrating Lisa Lara's birthday--woo hoo!  Lisa has taught me a thing or two or three about coloring so I knew I wanted to color up a cute image for her.  Lisa is also the queen of CAS coloring so an ultra simple layout was in order. Isn't that bear so cute popping out of the box?  I had great fun doing no-line coloring, particularly that bow.  Fun = what was I thinking!  LOL.

For those of you hopping along, you should have arrived here from Amy's blog and are next onto Vicki's.  Enjoy!

I hope you have a wonderful day, Lisa!

The Details:  MFT Beary Special Birthday, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Memento Toffee Crunch, Copics, PTI kraft cardstock & banner die

8 comments:

  1. Toni this is so sweet! You did a fantastic job with the coloring! That bow is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great Lisa card! You have learned a thing or two or three from her. Great job Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah, your coloring is pure perfection. Such a cutie pie card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you sure how the no line coloring DOWN! That ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much sweet Toni. This card is so cute and sweet and I love it in person. Mwah. Thank you for making it and sending this cutie to me for my birthday. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...And you've mastered no line stamping...WOW..AWESOME...Totally cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!