Monday, October 9, 2017

Coffee Bean Leaves


I didn't get a chance to use this coffee set for the last Coffee Lovers Hop but had to make this card that's been "percolating" in my head. LOL.

I'm entering this in Mod Squad Color Me Fall, Curtain Call Iced Coffee, Color Throwdown #463



The Details:  SugarPea Designs The Perfect Blend, MFT Stay Cool, Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and Round dies, Pebbles Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy 6x6 Paper, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Distress Ink Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs and Carved Pumpkin, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Neat & Tangled Sunset Shimmer sequins

3 comments:

  1. Well, I would say this has been "percolated" perfectly!! Such a cute idea to use the beans as leaves, GENIUS!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ Mod Squad DT and Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop on by and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!