Wednesday, April 18, 2018

CDD April Release Recap 2


Go on, girl!  Shake that hair!  I love the stars and confetti flying from the CDD April High Heels girl's hair dryer. So so cute! I've used gold embossing paste on the stencil but found it impossible to take a picture that showcases the gold. Trust me. It's lovely and ever so blingy!

The Details: Craftin Desert Divas High Heels, Star Galaxy Stencil, Shimmer Sequins, Bubblegum Sequins, VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Dreamweaver Metallic Gold Embossing Paste




1 comment:

  1. This is so so cute, I love it especially the addition of the stars with the little girl blowdrying her hair. Totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!